Points of Contact
School of Advanced Warfighting
Warner Hall, 2d Deck, Office 2122
2076 South St, Quantico, VA 22134
Director Academic Dean
Colonel James R. Fullwood, USMC Dr. Gordon W. Rudd
Commercial: (703) 784-5121 Commercial: (703) 784-6851
DSN: 278-5121 DSN: 278-6851
Deputy Director Operations Officer
Lieutenant Colonel Rodrick H. McHaty, USMC Lieutenant Colonel William W. Johnson, USMC
Commercial: (703) 784-6890 Commercial: (703) 432-5411
DSN: 278-6890 DSN: 378-5411
Administration Support Program Manager
LCpl Alissa Zarate Melissa Calloway
Commercial: (703) 432-5420 Commercial: (703) 432-5318
DSN: 378-5420 email@example.com
Directions to SAW
- Take Interstate 95 to exit 150 (East towards Triangle/Quantico)
- Upon exiting from ramp, continue straight to the traffic light at Route 1.
- Cross over Route 1, continuing straight. A small replica of the flag raising at Iwo Jima will be on your right after you pass through the intersection.
- Travel under the archway to the main gate. The speed limit through the gate is 15 mph.
- Proceed through the gate and remain on Fuller Road for approximately 2 miles. You will pass through the golf course.
- At the end of the golf course, continue around the bend to the right and through the stoplight until you pass Little Hall.
- Just before the fire station, turn left onto Elliot Road.
- Go through the tunnel and make a right. Parking is immediately on your right (parking garage).
- Upon exiting the parking garage, SAW is located behind the Gray Research Center in Warner Hall on the second deck (2122).
- Google Maps Location (Warner Hall)