MCU Room Reservations
We appreciate your recent inquiries and interest in the Marine Corps University (MCU), MCB Quantico Campus. The Marine Corps University facilities and spaces are primarily for the use of the University in performing its education mission. However, some spaces are made available for use by non-MCU (outside) organizations on an as-available basis for government functions (e.g., meeting, conference, training).
Reservations may be requested using the following forms:
For use of spaces at the Gray Research Center, please fill the form and email forward to Mr. Ryan Mussellman at email@example.com
GRC Space reservation Form
GRC Building Website
For use of spaces at the Simmons Center Building, contact Ms. Cassandra Bennett at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For use of space at Warner Center and Breckinridge Building, please fill the form below and forward to Mr. Cesar Olson at: email@example.com
Warner Center & Breckinridge Room Reservation Form
MCU Policy Letter 3-16 Facilities Reservation Procedures
COORDINATING INSTRUCTIONS | NOTIFICATION
Direction to the MCU Buildings, Click here!
Requests to reserve the following spaces may be made through this site. However, the MCU reservation is a service based on availability at the time of the request. There is no wait list, and we are not a conference event center. Our rooms are offered as a courtesy after all academic requirements are met. Please keep in mind the following responsibilities when reserving the MCU space are as follows:
- MCU follows the Randolph–Sheppard Act, 20 U.S.C. § 107 et seq., is a federal law which mandates a priority to blind persons to operate vending facilities on Federal property. Any food catering must inform MCU Café for support. Please Inform the MCU Cafe' Manager at Phone number (703) 432-4538.
- Furniture is NOT to be moved. (IET is not responsible for furniture set up and or arrangements.
- External Confirmed guest must utilize the MCU Parking Garage.
- No signage will be taped to anywhere. MCU Facility can provide sign post.
- At the conclusion of the scheduled event, all event items/decorations will be removed from the area, and the requester is responsible for clean up of the space.
- At the close of the business day all white boards will be cleared, all projection equipment turned off, log off of all computers and all trash removed from the area.
- I am aware that any changes in the time/date arrival of DVs /GOs attending our event, I must inform the MCU PROTOCOL officer for the updates.
- MCU facility is only responsible for supporting the space throughout any Classified brief. I am aware to inform my department's Security Manager for the vetting, Classified Signs/Door Securities while conducting and following the policies of the classified briefs, including any of the attendee's Access control point Management before my event.
- I am aware of following the MCBO 8000.1A for transporting unloaded Government Weapons and the MCRP3-01A(B) to properly carry the government weapons inside the authorized reserved space within MCU facility.
- To properly cancel an approved reservation, please reply/cc to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Events & Ops Coordinator
Marine Corps University 2076 South Street, Quantico, VA 22134