Purpose. The purpose of this working group is to synchronize the efforts of key Marine Corps stakeholders to meet the Commandant’s intent to enhance existing pathways through which Enlisted Marines are afforded the opportunity to achieve the highest quality education towards certifications, associate’s, and/or bachelor’s degree for the improvement of the Corps and the individual.
Working Group Members
- Training and Education Command
- Personal and Professional Development Branch (M&RA)
- Education Command/Marine Corps University
- HQMC, Intelligence Department
- HQMC, Command, Control, Communications, and Computers Department (C4)
- Voluntary Education Centers (VOLED)
- Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA)
- Excelsior University
- University of Maryland University Colleges (UMUC)
Working Group Meeting Minutes
If you are interested in assisting or participating in the working group please sent your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.